SERVICES & FEES
Dr. Amy Kim offers individual therapy and fees are set based on credentials, years of practice and community standards. Dr. Kim allots a certain number of hours for reduced-fee appointments. Please ask about fee accommodations, if needed.
Dr. Todd Adamson provides individual, family and couples therapy and fees are set based on credentials, years of practice and community standards. Please call to inquire about fees.
Payment is due at the time of service and may be made by Venmo, cash, check or credit card.
While Drs. Kim and Adamson are out-of-network providers, they can provide you with a superbill each month, a form that you may submit to insurance for the possibility of partial or full reimbursement.
To find out how much coverage your insurance provides, ask the following questions:
◦ Do I have mental health benefits?
◦ Do I have coverage for individual therapy with an out-of-network provider?
◦ How much will insurance cover and how much will I be responsible for paying?
◦ Do I have a deductible? If so, how much of that have I met?
◦ How many psychotherapy sessions does my insurance plan authorize per calendar year?